We’re excited to announce our grocery pilot program with the Whole Foods Market San Mateo, CA – giving local customers to an opportunity to bring back the fun, ease and satisfaction of cooking fresh, seasonal and delicious meals!
gatheredtable gives customers a custom weekly menu plan with delicious and healthy recipes, accompanied by a grocery list of weekly ingredients. And now as part of this pilot, any gatheredtable customer in the San Mateo area can choose to have their weekly groceries pre-packed and ready for pick-up – saving time, money, and stress.
How do I sign up?
- Sign-up with gatheredtable – Sign up now and enjoy a 6 months of free membership! (this is a limited time offer)
- After you sign up, we will email you to confirm your interest in the program based on your zipcode. Or you can contact us by phone at (206) 735-4886 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign-Up at Whole Foods Market San Mateo: Please go to the in-store customer service desk or contact the Personal Shopping team at (650) 358-6900 ext. 285 or by emailing email@example.com to set up a personal shopping account including credit card and pick-up details.
- Relax and happy cooking!
Note: the personal shopping and in-store pick-up program is exclusive to gatheredtable customers (a separate delivery option is only available for current Whole Foods Market San Mateo Personal Shopping customers).
What does it cost? How often can I get pick-up?
- It’s free! Grocery in-store curbside pick-up orders over $200 are complimentary.
- Orders under $200 will have a $10 charge per order, there is a minimum of a $100 order required to use the service.
- You’ll pick-up your groceries once a week based on a pick-up time and date that you chooose.
- Not that you must approve your gatheredtable menu and grocery list no later than 24 hours before your desired pick-up day.
Who do I contact to learn more?
- If you’d like more information about the program, please contact the Personal Shopping team at Whole Foods Market, San Mateo at (650) 358-6900 ext. 285 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the pilot program is over-subscribed, our team will add you to our waitlist and will contact you if a spot becomes available.
What if I don’t live in San Mateo? Do I have to sign up for grocery pick-up to join gatheredtable?
Anyone can use gatheredtable! The Whole Foods pick-up service is an exclusive bonus to our customers in the San Mateo area. Simply go to gatheredtable.com to join, and receive your very own customized weekly menu and grocery list, then bring in to your local grocery store of choice!
Where do I pick-up my order?
Customers will be directed to visit the customer service desk from 10 am – 5 pm to pick-up their order.
About Whole Foods Market San Mateo
Located at 1010 Park Place in San Mateo, Whole Foods Market has been serving the community since January 2003, with fresh, natural and organic foods, and excellent customer service. Located directly off US 101 at the Hillsdale exit, conveniently accessible to SR 92 with easy access to San Francisco International Airport (SFO), the East Bay and Half Moon Bay.