We recently sent a questionnaire to a group of customers who have been using gatheredtable for about a month, looking for feedback. We were delighted by the response rate! Maybe it was the $100 in free groceries we offered as a prize to one of the respondents 🙂
We were also delighted to see the detail and care that many of you took to respond to our questions. Read on for a summary of what we learned.
We learned a lot about you
You let us know who you are, why you signed up, and what’s working best for you so far:
- The reasons why you signed up for gatheredtable vary from saving money, to eating healthier, to eating out less; but the top three reasons were to save time when planning meals, to reduce stress around what to cook, and to discover new recipes that are simple, healthy, and delicious.
- Many of you didn’t know about the gatheredtable web snipper, which saves recipes from any website – but those of you who use it love it!
- A third of you use your account 1-2 times a week, and another third use it 3 or more times a week. Wow!
- More than 60% of you said that you would recommend gatheredtable to a friend. Double wow!
- Most of you are women age 30+
You love gatheredtable!
Your responses included many kind word about gatheredtable. Here’s a sample:
- “The recipes are very simple! It saves me time while helping me eat healthy, tasty food.”
- “I love the shopping list and being able to move around the meals from one day to the next.”
- “I enjoy the fact that I don’t have to figure out what to cook every day of the week and that I have varied what I make.”
You also let us know where you’d like to see improvements
We appreciate the feedback and ideas that you shared around how we can improve the gatheredtable service. Here are some of the things you’d like to see improved:
- “A check list feature so that as I go through the store I can check off what I got and easily refresh to see what is left.”
- “I wish I could print the shopping list from the shopping list screen.”
- “I want to see actual pictures of the recipes.”
We’re making changes based on your input
Your feedback is helping us to shape the future of gatheredtable!
We’re already working on a number of things that will improve your experience, include a simplified grocery list, enhanced gatheredtable iPhone app, clearer printing and filtering, and real photos of all the recipes that we suggest. We’re also considering ways that we can further customize the recipes we suggest to you based on how well you like the recipes we have already suggested.
And without further ado, the winner of $100 in free groceries is Sara S from Springfield, MA.
As always, we love to hear your ideas and suggestions. Please let us know how you think we can make gatheredtable better for you. Either leave a comment here or send us an email at email@example.com