Ziplist recently announced that they will no longer be supporting their recipe box feature, leaving many users without a place to store their recipes online.
We’re happy to offer a solution to these users – gatheredtable is a free service that gives you customized weekly menus combining your own recipes with our seasonal recommendations.
Once you sign up for a gatheredtable account, you’ll your new account will include the following features:
- Free personal recipe library, where you can save recipes you find online or type in your own personal recipes.
- Smart weekly grocery list, which includes a customizable list of your pantry items and a list of the items you buy every week.
- Web recipe clipper that can be installed in any desktop browser, allowing you to save recipes from any website with just one click.
- Free app for iPhone and iPad that lets you view and update your menus, recipes and grocery lists on the go.
How to import your recipes from Ziplist to gatheredtable:
- Go to ziplist.gatheredtable.com/ and sign up for your free account.
- Log into you account on ziplist.com to export your data. Choose the option to “Export & Save Your Data”.
- When you receive an email from Ziplist with your exported recipes, forward that email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you used to create your gatheredtable account.
- Once we’ve imported your recipes into your account, we’ll send you an email to let you know!
Need help or have more questions? Send us a note at email@example.com