We are so pleased to announce that grocery delivery for Gatheredtable is now available in Atlanta through our partner, Nature’s Garden Express (NGE). NGE focuses on the finest naturally and organically grown fruits and vegetables, free-range eggs, farm fresh dairy, grass-fed meats, breads, coffee, honey, artisan cheeses, almond butter and more. So now a fully stocked fridge is literally just a few clicks away!
How It Works…
Getting the groceries for your weekly meal plan delivered from Nature’s Garden Express is so easy, the hardest part will be wondering what to do with the time you save! To sign up with NGE or to connect your existing NGE account to Gatheredtable, just follow these quick steps:
First, enter your zip code on your Gatheredtable grocery list to ensure you’re in the delivery area:
Then follow the steps below…
- From your Gatheredtable grocery list, click “Sign Up” and you’ll get a pop-up window with the NGE sign-up screen.
- Based on your zip code you’ll be given a choice of delivery day – choose whichever you prefer.
- Choose if you want to “Build a Box” or receive a preset fruit, vegetable, or local box. “Build a Box” is recommended for Gatheredtable customers so that you’ll only get the ingredients you need instead of a set CSA-style box which will include items pre-chosen by Nature’s Garden Express.
- Choose your frequency: weekly or bi-weekly.
- Enter your delivery address, and payment information.
- Once you enter your payment information, the pop-up window will close and you’ll be taken back to your Gatheredtable grocery list.
- Because of the pre-set delivery windows for Nature’s Garden Express you may not have a delivery slot available for the first week’s menu. If that is the case, please use your smart grocery list for easy shopping and then return on the specified day to submit an order for next week.
- Click to log in, then you’ll get a pop-up window with the NGE sign-in screen. Enter your NGE login information.
- Once you enter your login information the pop-up window will close and you’ll be taken back to your Gatheredtable grocery list.
- Because of limited delivery windows for Nature’s Garden Express you may not have a delivery slot available for the first week’s menu – if that is the case, please use your smart grocery list for easy shopping and return on the specified day to submit an order for next week.
- If you’ve placed your subscription with NGE on hold in the past please update your account info to take your subscription off of on hold. Depending of what type of subscription you have/want you may need to change your subscription to “build a box”.
In order to make sure you’re able to get your groceries in time for cooking each week we will automatically change your menu start day to be your NGE delivery day.
We love how grocery delivery with NGE makes healthy homemade meals even easier. We know you will too! If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about Nature’s Garden Express
Headquartered in Atlanta, NGE currently serves the entire city and many surrounding areas (see map). Beginning in August they will be able to ship throughout the Southeast! Their one-of-a-kind selection features an amazing variety of common and heirloom seasonal produce items and more. Depending on your cooking style and how well-stocked your pantry is, you may still have to get a few items at the store each week, but they are consistently expanding their inventory (great new artisan pastas and organic juices are next on the list!!).