We challenge you to eat all homemade meals for 14 days!
Sound easy? No, we don’t think so either! But it’s worth it. Whether you’re looking to jumpstart healthy eating, get back in the kitchen, or save some money on your food budget – this is the challenge for you. Just stick with it for 14 days, and at the end you’ll have a whole new approach to cooking and eating – we promise.
The challenge begins on Monday, January 4th
We’re also running a challenge starting the following week (Jan 11th) for any late-joiners!
Sign up now and get ready to start 2016 eating homemade.
When you make all of your food at home, you make smarter food choices, save money (no more takeout!) and even save time (really!!!). And homemade meals can help get your whole family involved in making healthy food choices – from planning to shopping and cooking, not to mention time spent sharing a meal together.
How the challenge works
- Sign up for the challenge here, just give us your email address and you’re ready to go.
- We’ll send you an intro email, and let you know what you need to do to prepare for the challenge. Our first challenge begins on Monday, January 4th – so you have time to make it through the holidays and get ready!
- If you haven’t already, sign up for a Gatheredtable account (We’ll extend your trial through Jan 18th). Gatheredtable will give you the tools to find easy from-scratch recipes, add them to your weekly plan, and do your shopping in a snap. (Be sure to download the app)
- Once you begin the challenge, we’ll send you emails with recipes, tips, ideas & motivation.
Follow along on Instagram:
- Follow along to #homemade14 for inspiration.
- Add photos of your meals with #homemade14 and #gatheredtable – we’ll pick a winner every day to earn a free month of Gatheredtable Meal Planning.